miércoles, noviembre 3

A D e s t r u c t i v e L o v e


TRANSCRIPTION
Gossip Girl: But it`s the true warrior who knows that wars don't end. They simply change. And there can never be peace as long as guns are still loaded and there's plenty of ammunition.
Blair: What are you still doing here, Chuck? I threw you out hours ago.
Chuck: I just wanted to let you know the treaty is over.
B: It's fine with me. This pretense of civility is exhausting.
C: Yes, being amicable is not in our blood. I've realised we are not friends. Friends have to like each other and after what had happened tonight I could never like you.
B: I could never like you either. In fact, I hate you.
c: I've never hated anyone more...
B: Every nerve ending in my body is electrified by hatred.
C: There's a fire pit of hate burning inside of me ready to explode.
B: So it's settled then...
C: We've settled...

1 comentario:

illy dijo...

q tal wapa?
todavía entro en tu blog con la esperanza de que te llegue la inspiración.. anda cuida un poquito a tus adeptos.. :)